Fitted with a massive 71-litre capacity, Smart connectivity and an internal temperature gauge, AEG ensures your culinary creations are always tasting their best when cooked in this oven. Featuring specialist baking programmes, efficient heating design and self-cleaning options, you'll be introduced to a world of taste you never knew existed.
Perfect cooking conditions
Assisted Cooking is your at-home sous chef. Scroll through menus to select a food category, and the oven will generate the correct settings for the dish. You can even choose how you would like meats sealed. And for added safety, the oven automatically powers down after cooking.
Smart connectivity with the Connected Cooking app
Get your own personal assistant in the kitchen with Connected Cooking. Control the settings of your oven--including timing and temperature--from your mobile device. Get recipe inspiration and preparation tips. Or use it to check the progress of your dishes from another room.
Internal food sensor
Perfect medium-rare every time. The built-in temperature gauge helps you cook roasts so that they turn out just right – succulent on the inside, crusty on the outside.
Pyrolytic cleaning is the best way of cleaning your oven the oven essentially cleans itself. When switched on, all the grease and grime inside the oven is incinerated by the pyrolytic system, leaving you with just a pile of ash to wipe away. No more arduous scrubbing.
Fan Controlled Defrosting
Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time.
- Child lock on the oven controls prevents misuse
- Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven
- Temperature range from 30°C to 300°C
- 48dB noise level - just a bit quieter than an electric toothbrush
- Amperage 16A
- Aperture needed H59 x W56 x D55cm
- Appliance Width 60cm
- Auto Cook YES
- Auto Cook Programs Yes
- Auto Defrost Programs Yes
- Auto Sensor YES
- Brand AEG
- Capacity 71L
- Capacity- Main Oven 71L
- Child lock YES
- Cleaning Technology Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
- Clock YES
- Country of Origin Germany
- Dimensions H59.4 x W5.95 x D56.7cm
- Door Glazing Quadruple
- Energy Rating A++
- Fuel Type Electric
- Function- Main Oven Bottom Heating, Conventional, Fan, Grill, Multifunction, Slow Cooker, Top Heating
- Grill 2300W
- Grill Fuel Type Electric
- Half Grill NO
- Home Appliance Features Smart Technology
- Installation Required YES - Electrician
- Internal Light YES
- Lining Type Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection 1.09kWh
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air 0.52kWh
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) BPE748380M
- Microwave Function NO
- Minute Minder YES
- Model name / number BPE748380M
- Number of Shelves 2
- Oven Features Adjustable Grill, Adjustable Racking, Bottom Heating, Conventional - Top and Bottom Heating, Defrost, Dough Proving, Fan, Fast preheat system, Grill, Pizza Function, Plate Warming, Slow Cook, Temperature Probe, Top Heating
- Oven Format Single
- Oven Location Eye Level Oven
- Oven type Electric
- Smart Technology Via Manufacturer's App
- Suitable for LPG Conversion NO
- Timer Yes - minute minder
- Total Load Rating (Electrical) 3.5kW
- Type Integrated
- Weight 36.5 KG
- Product No. A119682
Please note: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the product specification data and the reproduction of the product images, we are unable to accept responsibility for any mistakes or misrepresentations as a result of product data supplied by the manufacturer.
For your 100% peace of mind if you are not completely satisfied with the item then please return the product with the driver at the time of delivery for a full refund.
- Delivery is free of charge to most areas in the UK mainland, please use our postcode finder to check if you apply for a free delivery.
- Delivery for big and bulky items such as american fridge freezers and range cookers is at an additional cost of £80.00.
- Delivery to locations not easily accessible to us are covered by a third party 'palletised' courier.
- Our standard delivery is estimated within 5 working days.
- Express delivery is estimated within 3 working days. We also offer a next day delivery service, please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
When placing your order please check that your telephone number and address are both up to date, failure to provide the correct details may result in the delay of your delivery.
For all delivery terms please see our delivery policy.
We offer a no quibble returns policy.
Any item that is unwanted or bought in error can be returned to us. You have 14 days from receipt of your item to decide that you don't want to keep it.
Do note: The item must be unused and must be in the same condition as it was dispatched from our warehouse.
Please notify our returns department of your request for a simple authorisation.
Kingdom Appliances is the latest addition to the specialist whitegoods group owned and operated by Washcraft Appliances (UK) Limited. Washcraft has been successfully trading since 1991 and is one of the UK's leading suppliers of discounted and graded kitchen appliances. We have built a strong reputation for offering top brand appliances at low low prices.
We do this by specialising in the bulk-buying of sale and of end of line products, and taking discontinued, surplus and ex-display stock from High Street retailers. We carry over 1000 appliances in stock across our wholesaling and retailing operations, so if there is an item that you do not see then please contact us. If you are looking for expert, friendly advice and unbeatable value for money on your next kitchen appliance, then buy with confidence from Kingdom Appliances.
Please enter your enquiry below