Kingdom Appliances is the latest addition to the specialist white goods group owned and operated by Washcraft Appliances (UK) Limited. Washcraft has been successfully trading since 1991 and is one of the UK's leading suppliers of discounted and 'graded' kitchen appliances. The group consists of:
- the largest UK based rework centre on behalf of the Electrolux group employing a dedicated team of in-house engineers
- nationwide trade sales and distribution to retailers and property-related organisations across the UK
- online retailing of clearance and ‘graded´ appliances via ebay: 'kingdomappliances', 'whitegoods_warehouse' and 'kitchens-and-more'
- showroom open to the public in Birmingham
- a fully-owned 58,000 sq ft facility in Birmingham
- over 30 staff working full-time
We have built a strong reputation for offering top brand appliances at low, low prices. We do this by specialising in the bulk-buying of sale and of end of line products, and taking discontinued, surplus and ex-display stocks from High Street retailers.
Our strength also comes from another very specialised area of the industry; have you ever wondered what happens to leading High Street retailer's stock that is transit damaged, refused by customers or returned in line with a 30 day 'no quibble' customer return policy? They come to us!
These are known as 'graded' appliances and we have specialised in the sale of these heavily discounted appliances since our formation.
Unlike many e-retailers, we do not offer thousands of products which are simply offered in the hope the manufacturers have them in stock when a customer places an order. Instead our philosophy is very simple 'don't delay take it today!' That is why we only offer appliances which are physically held in stock and that are ready for immediate collection. We also offer a competitively priced home delivery service should you need it.
We carry over 2,000 appliances in stock across our wholesaling and retailing operations, so if there is an item that you do not see then please contact us. Even if we do not have it in stock, as proud members of one of the largest buying groups in the UK, we can provide virtually any make or model required.
So if you are looking for expert, friendly advice and unbeatable value for money on your next kitchen appliance, then buy with confidence with Kingdom Appliances.